Your Primary Care Physician (PCP) is responsible to:
- Perform medical assessments relevant to your health.
- Provide, coordinate and manage all health services and Treatments that you and your family need.
- Provide preventive health services to keep you healthy.
- Provide care when you feel or are sick.
- Tell you when he believes it is necessary that you visit a Specialist or sub-specialist.
- Provide Referrals when necessary, if you should visit a Specialist or sub-specialist outside of the Preferred Network of your PMG or when you want a Second Opinion.
- Coordinate visits to Specialists or sub-specialists outside the Preferred Network of your PMG.
- Provide the Prescriptions for your medications or the orders for your Treatments.
- Keep your Medical Record updated with all the information on your health conditions, medications, Treatments, etc.
- Consult with other health professionals about your diagnosis and Treatment.
Call or visit your Primary Care Physician every time you need medical services.
To see participating providers, click here.