If you have are unhappy with your medical care or the services, you have a right to file a complaint or grievance. A Complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction about any matter that is resolved at the point of contact rather than through filing a formal Grievance. Some examples are:
- The care you get from your provider
- The time it takes to get an appointment or be seen by a provider
- The providers you can choose for care
- Disrespectful or rude behavior by doctors, nurses or other Health Plan clinic or Hospital staff.
An appeal can be filed when you do not agree with Molina Healthcare's decision to:
- Stop, suspend, reduce or deny a service.
- Deny payment for services provided.
We want you to have access to the grievance process and can help you through each step.
To know more about complaints, grievances, and appeals, see your Enrollee Handbook.